Bosch Athlet Pro Animal BCH6PETGB Lithium Power Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
For pet lovers: 30% faster cleaning and cordless! The new cordless Zoo'o ProAnimal vacuum cleaner from Bosch: cleans up to 30% faster with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner.*
- ProAnimal nozzle for thorough cleaning results on all floors with additional brush roll ideal for pet hair
- Unique SensorBagless™ Technology: exceptionally powerful with minimum maintenance required
- Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: durable and powerful rechargeable batteries, extra-long run time and short charging time
- Pure comfort: easy to use, store and keep clean thanks to the Easy Clean System
- Maximum flexibility: cordless vaccuuming without limitations on upholstery and in corners thanks to accessory kit
AllFloor HighPower Brush
The motorised AllFloor HighPower Brush works at around 5000 revolutions per minute, meaning it achieves thorough cleaning results on all floor types.
Virtually limitless vacuuming — independent of wall sockets and extremely flexible thanks to manoeuvrable nozzle attachment. This allows the appliance to vacuum reliably and effortlessly around furniture. It also reaches hidden corners under sofas, cupboards and cabinets.
Athlet accessory kit
The kit includes a plug-in adapter with hose, shoulder strap, upholstery nozzle and crevice nozzle, making it ideal for cleaning upholstery and fiddly corners.
Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology has proven itself in Bosch Power Tools and E-Bikes, and is synonymous with high performance and long service life of the rechargeable batteries.
Runtime 60 Minutes
Three power levels and long-lasting, high-performance Bosch
LongLife motor for high performance and long lifetime
Thorough cleaning results on all floors thanks to highly efficient bagless technology and powerful ProAnimal Brush
Sensor Control: sensor based performance control ensures consistent performance. LED signals if filter cleaning is required
3 performance levels
- Level 1: for easy cleaning jobs and maximum runtime
- Level 2: for normal cleaning jobs and medium runtime
- Level Turbo: for difficult cleaning job and shorter runtime
- Filter cleaning: Intelligent LED display signals if filter cleaning is necessary
- Easy to remove and empty 0.9 l dust container
- Hygienic filter for clean exhaust air
- Pure comfort: easy to use, store and keep clean thanks to its light weight and EasyClean System
- Easy Clean System: Easy removal and cleaning of the nozzle brush roll
- Maximum flexibility: vacuum without limitations around and under furniture thanks to its extremely flexible nozzle joint and attachable accessory kit.
- Solid freestanding function for easy placement, space-saving storage and flexible charging at any socket
- Short charging time: 3 hours (battery 80% charged) 6 hours (battery 100% charged)
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Soft touch handle
- Weight: 3kg
|Dust Bin Capacity (L)||0.9|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.