Bosch Styline TWK8637PGB 1.5L Cream Digital Kettle
- Temperature Control with four different settings for different drinks (100°C/90°C/80°C/70°C)
- Keep Warm Function: Keeps the selected temperature for up to 30 min
- 1.5 litre capacity
- One-hand operation with lid opening at the touch of a button
- Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection, switch-off when lifted off base
True tea lovers know that the temperature of the water has to be exactly right for their type of tea — because that's the only way for the flavours to develop perfectly. To meet this demand, you can now adjust the water temperature in four stages—from 70°C to 100°C—with an LED display indicating when each temperature stage is reached.
- 3KW element for rapid boil
- Large 1.5 litre capacity
- Stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element for less limescale build up
- Removable stainless steel limescale filter
- Double sided water level indicator
- Anti slip 'soft touch' handle
- One-touch lid opening for easy filling
- 360 degree base for left and right handed users
- Integrated cable storage
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.