Bosch TDS3521GB Sensixx Steam Generator
- Powerful 5.2 bar steam pressure
- Deep steam through three intensive steam shots of up to 160g
- AdvancedSteam System: improved steam distribution thanks to optimised design and arrangement of steam outlet openings.
- 5.2 bar steam pressure for fast performance
- Power: 2400 W
- 160 g: Deep steam through 3 intensive steam boosts up to 160 g
- Palladium-glissée ceramic soleplate for better glideability
- Advanced steam system
- 2 minute fast heat up time
- Iron with "advanced steam system" for fast ironing
- 120 g/min continuous steam for an excellent finish
- Variable Steam Regulation
- Calc'n clean feature: anti-scale opening for easy maintenance
- Extra large 1.4L continuous refill removable water tank for ease of use
- Removable non-slip iron pad
- 'Tank empty' and 'steam ready' indicators
- Illuminated main power ON/OFF button
- Steam and dry ironing
- Anti-slip base
- Long 1.9m cord with storage facility
- Fabric-protection soleplate cover TDZ2045 to protect delicate fabrics and avoid shiny patches on dark clothes
|Iron Type||Steam Generator|
|Soleplate Material||Palladium Glissée|
|Steam Rate (g/min)||160|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.