Candy CCTL582WK 55cm Under Counter Fridge
- Product name / Commercial code CCTL582WK
- EAN Code 8016361924574
- Product category Refrigerator
- Cooling system Static
- Defrost process fridge section Automatic
- Controls Standard
- Control position Internal control panel
- Temperature adjustable Refrigerator
- Handles Comfortable integrated handle
- Material of shelves GLASS
- Total number of door shelves 3
- Door shelves material Crystal clear
- Number of adjustable shelves in fridge 2
- Number of crispers 1
Performance and Consumption
- Energy rating A+
- Energy consumption (kWh/d) 0.318
- Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW) 40
- Total annual energy consumption (kWh) 116
- Total Unit Net capacity (l) 125
- Refrigerator Net capacity (l) 125
- Refrigerator Gross capacity (l)
- Freezer Net capacity (l) ****
- Climate class ST: 16°-38°
- Product height (mm) 850
- Width (mm) overall 550
- Product depth (mm) 580
- Net weight (kg) 26
- Gross weight (kg) 28.5
|Refrigeration Unit Type||Undercounter|
|Energy Efficency Rating||A+|
|Total capacity (NET)||125|
|Noise Level (db)||40|
|Energy Consumption (kWh per year)||116|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.