Ebac 3850e 21L White Dehumidifier
Our powerful dehumidifier, the 3850e combines the latest technology and user friendly features designed for you and your home. Made in Britain for the British Climate, this 21 litre dehumidifier uses Smart Technology that automatically detects when to operate eliminating condensation, dampness, mould and odours.
• Ebac are among the few companies to offer a 100% 30 Day Condensation Cure Guarantee
• This 21 litre dehumidifier will produce amazing results to enjoy a dryer healthier home
• Eliminates surface mould caused by trapped moisture, condensation and poor circulation
• Exclusive energy saving Smart Technology automatically detects when to operate providing total home protection
• Laundry Boost Function makes the dehumidifier the most effective way of drying clothes indoors
• Air Purification Mode filters and cleans the air of allergens, dust, pollen and smoke creating a healthier home
• Intelligent Defrost ensures efficient and effective operation at low temperatures
Size & Weight
- Height 50.6 cm
- Width 32.7 cm
- Depth 27.3 cm
- Weight 13 kgs
- Power cord length 2.1m
Display & Controls
- Controls - Smart
- Display - LED
- One Touch Function Control
- Large Clear Display
- Air Purification Mode
- Intelligent Defrost
- Smart Control
- Timed laundry Drying Mode (2/4/8 hrs)
- Integrated Handle
- Auto Shut Off Functionality
- Container Full Indication
- Standby Mode
- Removable/Changable Filter
- Front Loading Water Container
- Cable Tidy
- Quiet Mode
Extraction & Capacity
- Extraction rate 18 Litres (per day)
- Water container capacity 2.5 Litres
Electrical & Operating Requirements
- Dehumidifier type - Compressor
- Min operating temperature - 3c
- Max operating temperature - 35c
- Noise level - 46dBa
- Fan speed - 2 Settings
- Max power consumption - 320W
- Power supply - V/Hz 230/50 V/Hz
- Optimised for the British climate
- Property - Suitable for up to 5 bed rooms
- Size - 225m2/450m3
- Filters - 1 Carbon filter
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.