- Total gross capacity 93 litre
- Total net capacity 91 litre
- Fridge net capacity 91 litre
This does not have a freezer it is an ice box.
- Width (mm) 475 Height (mm) 842 Depth (mm) - without handle 446
- Packed product (W/H/D) 492x873x466
- Net weight (Kg) 20.5
- Gross weight (Kg) 23
Energy label info / Performance :
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Energy consumption / day 0.310 kWh
- Energy consumption / year 113 kWh
- Climate class N/ST/T
- Noise level 40 db(A) Freezer
- Refrigerator :
- Defrost Static
- Fridge door balconies 3
- Fridge adjustable shelves 1/
- Glass Crispers 1
- Glass shelf over crispers Yes
- Wine rack No
- Interior lighting Yes
- Small chill zone Yes
- Reversible door hinges Yes
- Adjustable feet Yes
- Chiller Compartment
- Colour / Material - door
- White Voltage 220 – 240 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Number of compressors 1
|Refrigeration Unit Type||Undercounter|
|Energy Efficency Rating||A+|
|Total capacity (NET)||93|
|Fridge capacity (NET)||91|
|Freezer capacity (NET)||n/a|
|Manufacturer warranty||1 Year|
|Noise Level (db)||40|
|Energy Consumption (kWh per year)||113|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.