Kenwood kMix KMX50WG Coconut White Stand Mixer
The Kenwood coconut kMix KMX50WG kitchen machine with stylish glass bowl is the perfect blend of colourful, retro styling and classic Kenwood reliability and performance. The ergonomically designed controls and easy-fit attachment outlets are all conveniently placed at the front of the machine.
With a 5 litre stainless steel bowl with large handle, 500W motor, planetary mixing action, and a range of clever attachments to choose from, the kMix kitchen machine comfortably handles large quantities of ingredients and the stiffest of dough.
The unique fold function allows the bowl to revolve using a 2.5 turns revolution mixing action to perfectly incorporate ingredients without losing air, which is important in baking mixtures.
Advanced Baking Tools
Included with the kMix Stand Mixer is a full non-stick, easy cleaning baking/pastry kit including:
- K-beater, shaped perfectly to reach every area of the generous 5L bowl, ideal for mixing dry ingredients and crushing biscuits for cheesecake bases.
- Balloon whisk, designed to trap air easily while whisking to add maximum volume to the ingredients, ideal for Meringues or simply whipping cream. It is also fantastic for light and fluffy flawless cakes
- Dough hook, formed to take the hard work out of kneading bread, fantastic for tough white breads such as brioche, stolen and pizza bases.
- Creaming beater, ideal for scraping the surface of the bowl like a spatula providing a smooth consistent texture, perfect for creaming flour, butter and sugar.
kMix Standmixer Features
- 4 bowl tools: K Beater, Dough Hook, Whisk, Creaming Beater.
- Non-splash, Electronic Speed Control
- 5L borosilicate (heat proof) Glass Bowl
- Unique folding function
- Adaptable with attachments available to buy separately
- Power: 500W
- Dishwasher safe parts
- The advanced electronic speed control ensures that you carefully and smoothly build up to the desired speed without causing spillage of the bowl contents.
- For added safety the kMix kitchen machine automatically stops if the head is lifted.
- You can be sure the kMix only uses high quality, tested components and attachments to enable you to create great food, every day, every time.
Design for life
Available in a colour to suit every kitchen, the advanced electronic speed control ensures that you carefully and smoothly build up to the desired speed without spillage anything, and for added safety the kMix kitchen machine automatically stops if the head is lifted.
All kMix kitchen machines use high quality, tested components and attachments to enable you to create great food, every day, every time.
Slow speed outlet
The slow speed attachment outlet increases your machines functionality with a variety of optional attachments.
At 500W, the kMix kitchen machine is perfect for making even heavy dough loads up to 1.35kg.
Total Mixing Action
Instead of following the routine circular motion used by most mixers, our total mixing action thoroughly combines every ingredient inside the bowl, including all the mix that would otherwise stick around the sides and the base. This gives you a consistent mixture and better results, whether you’re whisking up a single egg white or kneading kilos of dough.
A test of good performance is how well the ingredients are mixed in the bowl. While most beaters rotate in a circular motion the Kenwood bowl tools move in a planetary motion.
Kenwood’s total mixing means that while the beater revolving in one direction, the socket turns in the opposite direction making sure that all the mixture is picked up from around the bowl. It is consistent whether you are whisking one egg white or 2.4kg of bread dough.
Pulse and fold
Pulse speed – circa 14000rpm for high speed blending of ingredients in the blender. The pulse function is continuous until the button is released. Pulse can be used during heating however, if the temperature of the bowl is above 60°C, then it will be limited to around 3500rpm.
Fold function – 2½ revolutions at a very slow speed (22rpm) to carefully fold ingredients together when cold mixing. For example folding sugar into egg whites when preparing meringues. The fold function is continuous if the button is held down, otherwise it will act for 1 cycle of 2½ revolutions. Fold can be used during heating. Neither fold or pulse functions are effected by the position of the control knob. The speed LED light will flash during either fold or pulse.
Advanced electronic speed control
Advanced electronic speed control ensures that you carefully and smoothly build up to the desired speed without causing spillage of the bowl contents.
Glass 5 litre bowl with large handle beautifully combining form and function.
For added safety the kMix kitchen machine automatically stops if the head is lifted.
- Bowl attachment outlet:Yes
- Dough hook :Yes
- K-beater :Yes
- Outlet - slow speed:Yes
- Body material:Die cast aluminium
- Bowl material:Glass
- Bowl tool material:Coated
- Colour:Coconut (white)
- Motor power (wattage):500W
- Size (cm):34.9H x 22.3W x 36.1D
- Speed:6 speeds + Pulse
- Electronic speed control:Yes
- Fold function :Yes
- Total mixing action:Yes
- Cord storage:Yes
- Recipe suggestions :Yes
- Bowl size (total):5 litres
- Capacity - cake :2.7kg
- Capacity - dough :1.3kg
- Capacity - egg whites :12 maximum
- Capacity - flour for pastry :680g
|Number of Speeds||6|
|Attachments||Creaming beater, Dough hook, K-beater, Whisk, 5L Glass Bowl|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.