Peerless TRWV350/BK Full Motion Wall mount for 32"- 50" Televisions
- Positions TV only 2.71” (69mm) from the wall or extends up to 13.08” (332mm)
- Includes necessary wall and TV attachment hardware
- Accommodates VESA® 100, 200x100, 200, 300x200, 300, 400x200, 400x300 and 400mm mounting hole patterns
- Design is UL listed and tested to four times the stated load capacity
- Cable management provides a point to secure and route cables for safety and a clean look
- TV can be rotated left and right after installation for guaranteed levelling
The TruVue™ series wall mounts combine ease of installation with viewing flexibility. With TRWV350/BK, extend the TV up to 332mm (13.08") or fully-retract it to just 69mm (2.71") from the wall for the optimum viewing angle. The Hook-and-Hang™ system offers easy, one-person installation of the TV. A ratcheting handle provides locking tilt capability for quick adjustments to the amount of tilt, reducing glare and optimising the viewing angle. With the cable management feature, cables can be routed and secured for a clean and clutter-free look.
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.