Salter EK2017 XL Deep Fill Toasted Sandwich Maker
This Salter deep fill sandwich toaster is perfect for making gorgeous toasties up to 60% bigger, suitable for even the largest sized bread. The power on, ready indicator lights and automatic temperature control make it incredibly easy to use, plus the cool touch handle provides safety while the plates are hot. With 900W power and extra large non-stick cooking plates, the toaster allows for deeper filled sandwiches and larger slices of bread for deliciously full toasted sandwiches you will love.
- Prepare fantastically full toasties up to 60% bigger with all your favourite ingredients using this Salter deep fill sandwich toaster.
- The cool touch handle enables you to safely check the sandwiches during cooking, and the non-slip feet provide safety during cooking.
- The plates are wonderfully non-stick to release the toasted sandwiches without tearing, and to make cleaning easy with no scrubbing.
- Measuring 29.3 x 10.5 x 24.5 cm, it is easy to use with power on and ready indicator lights, as well as automatic temperature control.
- With 900W power, you can make two toasties in just four minutes – perfect for a quick lunch or fast snack whenever you need one.
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.