Salter EK2249 Deep Fill Waffle Maker
This Salter deep fill waffle maker is perfect for baking quick sweet treats, with extra large cooking plates for 3 times thicker waffles. The automatic temperature control makes it incredibly easy to use and the cool touch handles provide safety while the plates are hot. The waffle maker has top and bottom cooking plates for an even, thorough bake and because they are non-stick, the waffles will easily be released once cooked. For great fun with the whole family, just bake, decorate and enjoy.
- If you fancy a fun, tasty treat, this Salter waffle maker is ideal; simply bake your waffles then add lovely toppings to your dessert.
- The cool touch handles enable you to safely open the lid to check the waffles during cooking or to remove them when they are baked.
- With extra large cooking plates, you can make fresh waffles with 3 times the thickness of standard waffle makers, perfect for sharing.
- The plates are wonderfully non-stick to easily release the waffles without messy leftovers, with no need to scrub them clean after use.
- Use this fabulous waffle maker to bake two delicious waffles in just ten minutes, then smother them in syrup or enjoy with ice cream.
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.