- USB output for quick, easy vinyl-to-MP3 conversion
- Two operating speeds: 33 1/3 and 45rpm
- High-quality belt drive system for smoother playback
- Diamond stylus for superb sound reproduction
- Fully automatic to protect your records from scratches and damage
Key Technical Specification
What's in the box?
- The following items are provided with this product Operating Instructions Platter (with Drive Belt)
- Rubber Mat 45 r/min adapter
- USB Cable
- CD-ROM(Sound Forge Audio Studio LE)
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.