Belling FMR2080S Black 20L Retro Microwave
A 20 litre capacity retro microwave. 800W power output. Additional features include child lock, auto defrost, electronic clock and programmer, 5 power levels, light and push buttons.
- Microwave Type - Microwave Only
- Actual Capacity - 20L
- Usable Capacity - 18L
- Microwave Power Rating - 800W
- Door Type - Side Opening
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Interior Cavity Finish- White Painted
- Child Lock - Yes
- Power Levels - 5
- Basic Functions - Microwave
- Programme End Signal - Yes
- Push Button/Selector Knobs - Yes
- Light - Yes
- Door Opening - Pull Handle
- Turntable Diameter - 255mm
- Automatic Defrost Type - By Weight & Time
- Programme 1 - Auto Reheat
- Programme 2 - Vegetable
- Programme 3 - Fish
- Programme 4 - Meat
- Programme 5 - Pasta
- Programme 6 - Potato
- Programme 7 - Pizza
- Programme 8 - Soup
- Timer Type - Electronic Clock/Programmer
- Supply Voltage (V) 230-240V
- Supply Frequency (Hz) 50Hz
- Lead Length (Metres) 1m
- Maximum Rating (W) 1270W
- Total Electrical Power Load (kW) 1.27
- Fuse Size (A) 13
- Fitted 3 Pin Plug - Yes
- Height - 258mm - Width - 439mm - Depth - 358mm
- Weight - 10kg
|Microwave Cook Type||Standard|
|Turntable Diameter (mm)||255|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.