Candy CHW7X 75cm 4 Burner Gas Stainless Steel Hob
- Model Number: CHW7X
- Product code: 33801969
- Type of cooktop: Gas
- Number of zones: 5
- Type of safety device for gas: Electromagnetic for each burner
Programs and Functions
- Type of 1st heating element: Auxiliary gas burner
- Type of 2nd heating element: Rapid gas burner
- Type of 3rd heating element: Rapid gas burner
- Type of 4th heating element: Semi rapid gas burner
- Type of 5th heating element: Double ring gas burner
- Power of 1st heating element (W): 1000
- Power of 2nd heating element (W): 2500
- Power of 3rd heating element (W): 2500
- Power of 4th heating element (W): 1750
- Power of 5th heating element (W): 4000
- Dimensions of the product (mm): 745X510X35
- Required niche size for installation (mm): 480X560
- Net weight (kg): 8.68
- Gross weight (kg): 9.86
|Main Colour||Stainless Steel|
|Pan support Type||Enamelled Steel|
|Standard width (cm)||75|
|Manufacturer warranty||1 Year Labour & 10 Years Parts|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.