Tefal FV6520 Freemove Air Cordless Steam Iron
The lightest cordless iron by Tefal, designed to make light work of your ironing sessions.
Tired of the cord getting in your way? Looking for a simpler way to iron? Introducing Freemove Air: lightest cordless Tefal steam iron, designed to make light work of your ironing sessions.
With up to 25g/min continuous steam output and a 115g/min steam boost, this Tefal iron powers through even stubborn creases with ease. The super-smooth ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly over your clothes, while the 250ml water tank lets you iron for longer without having to stop and refill.
This iron recharges rapidly and has an anti-drip feature to keep your fabrics spotless. There’s even an anti-scale function to prevent limescale build-up and maintain your iron’s performance.
Go cordless for comfortable and effortless ironing sessions
Enjoy complete freedom of movement and stress-free ironing sessions with Freemove Air: the lightest cordless iron by Tefal. It’s completely cable free, so you’ll never have to worry about the cord getting in the way or creasing what you’ve already ironed. Ultra-manoeuvrable, its super-smooth ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly over garments, making ironing a breeze. Even the base is designed for ease: because it’s horizontal, it matches your natural movement as you iron. Simply slide the iron into place in one smooth motion – no lifting required. What’s more, every time you set Freemove Air back on the base, it recharges rapidly. In fact, in the short time it takes to adjust the position of your clothing, your iron will be charged and ready to go! There’s also a handy smart light on the base to tell you when it’s time for a top up, so you won’t run out of power mid-session.
- Cordless and lightweight: Freemove Air provides complete freedom of movement, gliding effortlessly over garments for quick, easy and comfortable ironing sessions.
- Ergonomic base: The iron slides onto the horizontal base in one smooth motion, ensuring comfort and safety in use. The base attaches easily to your ironing board for stability when ironing.
- Quick recharge: Freemove Air recharges rapidly every time it’s set on the base, so it’s always ready to use. A smart light on the base shows when it’s time to recharge.
- No stain risk: The clever anti-drip function safeguards against staining to keep your fabrics spotless.
- Durable results: The anti-scale system prevents limescale build-up to maintain long-lasting steam performance, ensuring you achieve effortless crease-free results, time and time again.
- Auto-off: For added safety and peace of mind, Freemove Air turns off automatically if left unattended or on its base for longer than 8 minutes. To restart, just remove the iron from the base then replace it.
STEAM & POWER PERFORMANCE
- Power 2400
- Continuous steam output 25 g/min
- Steam boost 115 g/min
- Vertical Steam
- Setting of steam & temperature Manual setting
- Soleplate Technology Ceramic
- Glideability of soleplate ****
- Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance ****
- Continuous steam diffusion Tip and side
COMFORT IN USE
- Comfort Handle
- Power cord length 1.9 m
- Ergonomic steam trigger
- Water filling hole Large
- Anti scale function Integrated anti-scale
|Iron Type||Steam Iron|
|Steam Rate (g/min)||25|
|Power Cord Length||1.9m|
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.