Btech BTV815 1.5m High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
- 4K signals at 50/60fps
- 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit colour depths
- 3D compatible devices and content
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- 21:9 aspect ratio and all common aspect ratios such as 16:9
- 32,1536KHz audio channels
- Ethernet Channel
- Audio Channel
- Flexible ultra-slim cable is easy to install in tight spaces and the short HDMI® connectors allow close to wall installations of TVs or devices
- Easy grip plugs with 24k gold plated connectors for superior signal transfer
The BTV815 is a 1.5m long HDMI® cable designed to provide the highest possible, uncompressed video and audio quality for the latest generation of 4K and 1080p TVs and devices. Capable of 18Gbps data transfer speeds, the cable also includes ethernet and audio return channels and features a flexible, ultra-slim design with short HDMI® connectors for close to the wall installations into tight spaces.
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited trading as Crampton And Moore (Television) Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.